Although my Macbook Pro has it’s own keyboard and mind you, it is working perfectly. I felt the need to get another keyboard to supplement it since I bought the laptop stand, I was having a hard time typing while the keyboard it is tilted.
I looked into the possibility of getting another keyboard that has the functions similar to my Mac but also compacts and comes in an attractive color.
Yes. let us admit, color is also a factor when we purchase anything we will make use of in the long run.
You can see that the keys are round and because of it’s size, the keys are closer together. I have small hands making it easier for me to type. The keys are placed the same way as my Macbook keyboard, so I did not have that much of an adjustment when it came to typing.
My pink Logi fits snuggly inside and it pretty much well protected from bumps.
Wondering why I bought a cover for y keyboard? I usually snack when I work and sometimes crumbs get into my keyboard and I wanted to protect it. Besides don’t you think it’s perfect fit? The cover also comes in different colors and design.
What I enjoy about the K380 Logitech Keyboard:
- Cute color (also comes in Blue and Deep Red)
- Beautiful to look at
- Keys set-up and commands similar to my MacBook Pro s I had minimal adjustment
- Keys are close together and perfect for my small hands
- Comfortable to typing quality
- Works with Andriod and iOS devices
- Can connect/ pair with 3 blueooth devices automatically and seamless
- According to Logitech, the unit has a long battery life
- Affordable price of 1899.00php which comes to around $39US with shipping
It would be better if:
- It was backlit so you can work in the dark
- No available adjustment to give the keyboard to a tilt, for a more comfortable typing. Although there is already a slight tilt to it and it doesn’t really matter to me.
Check out my video below:
That’s it for my review. The Logitech K380 (Pink). Since this is NOT paid post, I won’t be posting where I bought the keyboard and accessories, for that you need to PM me.
What do you think of the Logitech K380? Would you consider purchasing the item?
Until next time,