Mommies and everyone who enjoy DIY projects, I have great news for you, but you have to keep your 3rd week of August free.
A Handmade Affair : Crafty Celebrations and Workshop Expo is a 2 day event filled with great workshops and crafting. It will keep creative inspirations following from kiddie parties to weddings! This event I dare say is a party on its own.
Reserve your August 20 and 21, 2016 weekend and come to Bridgetowne Tent in Libis (C5 corner Ortigas Avenue)! from 11am to 9pm.
11am : Bento Making Workshop with Nikki Garcia
1:30pm : Journaling & Flatly Photography Workshop with Make It Blissful
3pm : Calligraphy Workshop with PrintCafe
4:30pm : Basic Watercolor Workshop with Bossmarx
6pm : Breastfeeding, Babywearing, and Natural Parenting Talk by Indigobaby
1pm : How To Make A Dish Garden Workshop with Space Garden
2:30pm : Paper Flower Making Workshop by She Dreams In Ink
4pm : Crochet/Amigurumi Workshop by 400 Lux
5:30pm : Introduction To Paper Cutting by Artsy Cutsy
7pm :Jewelry Making Demo by Pulsars by Kim
Sign up here: https://goo.gl/9pfbB8
And while you are doing your workshop, your kiddies or in my case my beasties, can participate in the free activities
- Farm animals petting zoo by Barnyard Friends On Wheels
- Arts & crafts stations for kids and adults by Go Make! Creative Events and Art Boutique Ph
- Balloon burst and bean bag toss games by She Dreams In Ink
- Plush decorating activity by La Pomme Living
- Postcards painting & dedication wall by Works of Heart and Wallflower Design + Photography
- ]Instagram booth by Boqueria Lifestyle Market
- Live Instagram printing by PrintSocial
These dates are DIY heaven if you ask me. The best part? They`re giving away free slots and an online give away!
For details follow their Facebook :http://www.facebook.com/ahandmadeaffair
Hope to see you guys there, coz I would`t miss this!
Until next time!