The disruption in technology has changed the way we live. As the saying goes, in this world “Nothing is permanent except change”. What seemed to be a harmless household product such as our fluorescent light bulbs, later on proved to be harmful in the long run. Years after the fluorescent was discovered, it was found that it gives off a small amount of ultraviolet light. This small amount can add up though. Eight hours of exposure under a fluorescent light is already equivalent to an hour of sun exposure so you can just imagine the years of using fluorescent lighting at home .
Further studies about the use of fluorescent and our health also showed the association of conditions like migraine, stress, mood swings, as well as eye strain due to prolonged exposure to florescent light.
Fuel prices continues to soar every week, add that to the burden of motorists and commuters alike as horrendous traffic in the metro persist. When it seems that we need to contend ourselves with these condition, why not try other alternative?
One such alternative we can take are E-bikes which can either charge on an electrical outlet or completely off-grid through solar charging. These should lower fumes on the road caused by petroleum type fuel and considerably cheaper if not free.
With the steady growth of e-bike followers, California Ecobike is gearing towards its mission to improve transportation in an eco-friendly way, one e-bike at a time. With their continuous effort in offering various alternative, here are two of their newest model:
California EcoBike promo
CD-R King and California Ecobike are holding a promo, Libreng E-bike that will run from April 15 to May 15, 2016, interested participants can refer to mechanics below:
1. Participants must purchase one (1) unit of E-bike worth P10,000 or more to qualify for this promo.
2. Participant must sign an application form and submit 2 valid IDs to join. Approved participants will be given a referral ID card.
3. Participant must accompany each of their referred buyers during the purchase.
4. A successful referral can only be approved if the following conditions are met:
Each of the referred buyer bought an E-bike worth 10,000 or higher.
The transaction was made within the promo period.
The transaction was made on the same branch where the participant enlisted in.
5. After completing 10 successful transactions, the participant can avail 1 free Reedley2 E-bike.
6. To claim the free Reedley2 E-bike, participant must present his/her Referral ID card along with 2 valid IDs. After 3 working days, store will call up the participant for claiming.
7. Redemption period is up to 60 days from the end of promo.