During the OMG 1st Anniversary a few weeks ago, I found the Motorola Pulse Escape, I was in search for a pair of wireless headphones because my old ones (the ones with wires) were getting battered (I had them for a year and have been using them everyday for work and travel). I was eying a pair of JBLs on-line but they are quiet pricy around 9,000php. It was good thing these caught my eye.
They came in two colors only – black and white. So I opted for the white one.
|Item Weight||204 g|
|Product Dimensions||8.1 x 18.3 x 19.6 cm|
|Batteries:||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Item model number||SH012 BK|
|Included Components||Wireless Over-Ear Headphones, 3.5mm Cable, Charging Cable and User’s Guide|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Microphone Form Factor||With Microphone|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium Ion|
|Connector Type||Bluetooth Wireless|
What I liked about Pulse Escape :
- It was on SALE at 990php (2,190php original price)
- It is OVER-EAR cups (coz it is difficult to wear headphones for hours and not hurt your ears with on-ears (cups pressing on top of my ears).
- It has an auxiliary cord plug, when you forget to change it you can opt to use the cord
- 10 hours of playing time
- 2 hours (more or less charging time)
- Made with durable plastic
- Foldable ( put it in a pouch)
- Nice soft Over-Ear Cushions
- The noise blocking actually works.
- They used minimal plastics in the packaging mostly cardboard making it environment friendly
- Motorola is a reputable brand
It would have been nice if:
- Comes in more colors and funky designs coz black and white and too common.
- The ear cups should at least swing to one side for more comfortable wearing around the neck area
- It has a mic but I can’t find it
- Simpler control buttons (When wearing them I can hardly reach the on/off button)
- Replacement for worn out ear cups and battery.
Check out my Unboxing video please hit the like button and subscribe to my channel.
So that is my initial impression of the Motorola Pulse Escape Bluetooth Over-ear Headphone (White). For those asking where I got it, it was the OMG branch at Robinson’s Manila. They still have a lot items on sale at affordable prices so check them out.
Hope to hear from you.
Until next time,