Working at home for the past year and a half, was no walk in the park specially when you have children having online classes, The audio from work overlaps with the sound from their class. To keep my stress level low I decided to get a pair of headphones.
Here is my review of MPOW H7 Bluetooth Over-ear Headphones (Pink). I bought this at MPOW official shop in Shopee Mall for a little over 1,000 pesos .
You can check my weird unboxing above. I did not bring it inside the house because I was afraid of contamination. You can see that they shipped it without any bubble wrap so the box was pretty mangled.
The MPOW H7 headphones was undamaged, thankfully.
The right side contains all the controls, volume control, On/Off switch, cord jack and charging port. My daughter said this is so anti-lefty since all the controls are at the right side. I replied that it just takes some getting used to.
The body is made of strong plastic and soft foam pads on the headband part and the ear area, it has a matt finish. It comes in different colors but I chose Pink because it matching my color scheme.
What I like about MPOW H7:
- Come in 8 colors
- Connects to ALL my bluetooth devises (Windows/Mobile/Android/IOS/TV )
- HiFi Stereo Sound with Deep Bass soud
- Can use with a plug cable
- Has build in mic that use can use wirelessly or wired (the quality is relatively good)
- One button to answer or hang-up calls
- Charging for less than 1 hour but more than 15 hours of use
- On-ear pad are breathable
- Comfortable wear that I can wear for lone periods without hurting my ears
- Come with a pouch
- Comes with a 2 year warranty
- Affordable for less than 2,000PHP ( $31)
What needs to improve:
- Wishing it was more compact
I have been using the MPOW H7 for a more than I year, I can safely say that it a bang for your buck. I have used other headphone brands but this is the most affordable one I ever purchase.
So if you are in the market for an over-ear headphones, comfortable to wear for hours, and worth your hard earned money , check out the MPOW H7.
Are you are headphone or earphone user? Comment below.
Until next time
** This is a personal product review and not sponsored